Call2Recycle® is the only free battery and cell phone collection program in North America. We invite you to join our efforts to advance green business practices and environmental sustainability.
Metcalfe Public School is now a drop off location, for consumer batteries, each weighing less than 5 kg.
What can be accepted for recycling?
• Consumer batteries each weighing less than 5kg.
• Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd)
• Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
• Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
• Nickel Zinc (Ni-Zn)
• Small Sealed Lead Acid (SSLA/Pb)
• Lithium Primary
• Alkaline (AA, AAA, 9V, etc...)
• Cell Phone (and their batteries) - regardless of size, make,
model or age.
Batteries require bagging for recycling, available in the lobby
at Metcalfe Public School.