From time to time, the school is asked to distribute information about activities in the community that may be of interest to some parents/students; for example, summer camps, gymnastics clubs, sports groups, etc. This information is provided for your consideration only and should not be viewed as an endorsement of any particular organization or activity by the school or its staff.
Red Cross Babysitting
Course at O-YA
Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017Time: 8:30 am - 4 pmLocation:
The Osgoode Youth Association (O-YA)Ages:
11 & upCost:
$80 (Plus Service Fee)Course Description:
The Red Cross Babysitting Course teaches youth how to handle emergencies with confidence by providing the basic First Aid skills. For many young adolescents, babysitting is their first job, and Red Cross courses can help them become real "pros"! They learn valuable tips such as:
- Important child care skills
- Safety tips for children of all ages
- How to cope with common problems, like tantrums and crying
- What to do if anything makes the babysitter uncomfortable
- Some great games and other ideas for having fun with the kids while babysitting
- How to make the children's environment safe and enjoyable
- Respective rights and responsibilities of the babysitter and the family hiring oneRegistration:
Please register for O-YA's November 2016 Red Cross Babysitting Course using EventBrite at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/red-cross-babysitting-course-tickets-27838495690Registration Deadline: Thursday, May 25 at 5 pm
(or, while spaces remain available)Looking for more details?
, call O-YA at 613-826-0726
, email email@example.com
or stop by in person.